Sofia is internationally recognized as an academic leader in transformational research and teaching. Sofia cultivates leaders, fosters intellectual growth, provides professional development and enriches lives.
Sofia University is a passionate, dynamic learning community that fosters multiple ways of knowing. We are dedicated to academic excellence with a shared commitment to authenticity, inclusivity, cultural humility, ecological stewardship, and service to others. Our curricula focus in six areas of inquiry: the intellectual, emotional, spiritual, physical, social and creative aspects of life.
What We Offer
Sofia University offers a variety of innovative graduate degree programs with a choice of delivery modalities for students on-campus and online.
Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILO)
All programs at Sofia University fulfill the following Goals and Learning Objectives:
Goal I: Transformation (person-centered)
- Objective A: Personal development toward wisdom, health, wholeness and maturation
- Objective B: Facilitation of the manifestation of your unique potential
- Objective C: Whole-person education across the 7 pillars*
Goal II: Integration (learning-centered)
- Objective A: Blending of theory and praxis
- Objective B: Holding and sharing of multiple ways of knowing
- Objective C: The essence of vigorous, disciplined scholarship
Goal III: Application (praxis-centered)
- Objective A: Professional training
- Objective B: Hands-on execution of vision
- Objective C: Community engagement, service, and stewardship
Non-Discrimination Policy Sofia University offers admission to students of any race, sexual orientation, gender expression, national and ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, gender expression, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, loan programs, and other school-administered programs.